Since joining the firm in 2002, and being named its Chief Operating Officer in 2007, Travis has been an advisor to some of New York City’s most well-known corporate and not-for-profit organizations such as UPS, Intersection, Macy’s, AMC Networks, Rudin Management and the Guggenheim Museum.
Travis has worked with Capalino+Company’s clients to navigate the New York City government, business and civic sectors. He has helped raise hundreds of millions of dollars in public-sector funding for NYC-based nonprofits, gain project approvals for major land use projects, including the development of the former St. Vincent’s Hospital campus and the West Side Railyards, and worked with businesses seeking to expand, improve or launch in the City of New York.
Prior to joining Capalino+Company, Travis worked in management consulting, advising Fortune 100 Companies on strategic planning and organizational efficiency, and in the branding and sports marketing fields.
Travis has a B.S. in Business Management and Marketing from Cornell University and is a graduate of Coro Leadership New York. He currently lives in Forest Hills, Queens with his wife and three kids.
- Steering Committee, Association for a Better New York (ABNY)
- Steering Committee, Friends of the QueensWay
- Chair, NYC Board of Directors, PowerMyLearning
- Board of Directors, Coro New York
- Board Member, Regional Plan Association
- Dean’s Advisory Council, Cornell University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences