There are currently no positions available.
We're proud of our culture
At Capalino we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that offers exciting challenges and the opportunity to make a real impact on our business.
Capalino encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions especially people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with invisible and visible disabilities. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter. Also, please note in your application which pronouns you use (i.e.: she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Enjoy the Perks
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leave Benefits
- Vacation Leave: 15 minimum days per annum
- Sick Leave: Unlimited
- Bereavement Leave: 4 days per annum
- Holidays: 15 holidays (includes day after Christmas and Thanksgiving)
- Family Leave Absence: 16 weeks (adoption/surrogacy included)