Tim Kucha rounds out Capalino+Company’s full suite of real estate and housing services. He is responsible for providing a new line of real estate services for the firm’s clients.
Tim joined Capalino+Company to provide comprehensive brokerage assistance to developers, owners and investors. His thorough understanding of our firm’s intricate disciplines allow him to utilize the resources necessary that add value to any real estate transaction, and his unique expertise and guidance as a licensed real estate broker can help you thrive in the New York market.
He previously served as Vice President at Cassidy Turley where he demonstrated a successful track record advising companies with their real estate needs in New York City. Adept in understanding market issues and identifying trends, he had a special focus on assisting Educational Institutions with both programmatic and student housing needs.
Prior, Tim served as Director at Colliers ABR, a leading commercial real estate company based in Manhattan offering comprehensive services to investors and tenants.
From 1994 to 2005, Tim was the Managing Director at Plymouth Partners, a premier tenant representation and commercial real estate advisory firm. Among his many achievements during his 11 years leading the organization, Tim concluded the 6th largest office leasing transaction in Manhattan during 2001.
- New York City School Construction Authority
- Procter & Gamble
- Getty Images
- The New School
- The Art Institute of New York City
- The King’s College
- New York School of Interior Design
- School of Visual Arts Inc.
- New York Institute of Technology
- American Management Association
- The Art Institute of New York City: 100,000 SF campus relocation and student housing consolidation
- The King’s College: 100,000 SF campus and student housing relocation
- American Management Association: 110,000 SF renewal
- Procter & Gamble: 100,000 SF
- Getty Images: 261,000 SF consolidation project (sixth largest Manhattan leasing transaction in 2000)
- Recipient of Colliers International 2008 largest office multi-city assignment (Procter & Gamble)
- University of Wisconsin at Madison, Bachelor’s Degree
- Member of the UW Men’s Soccer Team
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of New York
- Real Estate Board of New York, Member
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Real Estate Alumni Association, Member (NYC Chapter)