Capalino was a proud sponsor of Techweek’s fourth annual conference and festival in New York City. Techweek showcases and celebrates tech entrepreneurship across the world. Our team joined Techweek in its mission to bring together people, ideas and resources to ensure that the City’s technology ecosystem is enriched and developed.
Techweek’s activities included kick off events, panels, roundtable discussions and networking opportunities throughout the week. To see the full schedule and learn more about Techweek New York and see the full schedule click here.
Monday, October 10th
- Kicks Before Kick-Off; Breast Cancer Awareness Month Kickball Game by Play for P.I.N.K & BCRF
- Official Techweek Kick-Off Party
Tuesday, October 11th
- Tour of Industry City
- Tech by Artists Showcase and Tour
- What Do Entrepreneurs Fear?
- Industry City Distillery Private Networking Event with VR Demo
Wednesday, October 12
- Product Innovation Workshop with Founding Partner at SWARM NYC
- Your Pitch Sucks + How to “Make Something People Want” : Lessons from the World’s Most Successful Startups
- Official Techweek Networking Event
Thursday, October 13th
- A Conversation with Indeed
- Entrepreneur Expo
- Techweek New York Launch Public Demos
- #BeEpic: How Leaders Are Doing Well By Doing Good
- Brands in the Smart City: Building Personalized, Contextualized and Connected Consumer Engagements
- Barcelona: What It Takes to Build a Truly Smart City
- Official Summit/Launch After Party at Barcade New York presented by Connecthings
Friday, October 14th
- The Future is Personal: Tailoring the Mobile Experience to Consumer Needs
- Official Techweek Closeout Party
At Capalino we understand the importance of tech and innovation in advancing New York City’s growth. Our team of technology advisors provide networking opportunities, business development and strategic partnerships to technology and innovative firms looking to enter the New York market and do business with government.
Get The Latest From Capalino! Sign up for our free weekly newsletter for a roundup of top news and appointments from New York City and State government straight your inbox every Friday. Plus the latest business and funding opportunities, RFPs, City Council Hearings, events and more! Click here to subscribe to Affairs+Appointments.