Awards Ceremony Will Honor New York’s Real Estate, Construction & Housing Sector
March 30, 2015- Capalino+Company is honored to be the premier sponsor of City & State Reports Corporate Social Responsibility awards, which announced the first round of winners and panelists for New York’s Real Estate, Construction and Housing sector. Jeanne Mullgrav, Executive Vice President at Capalino+Company and leader of our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) group, will be a panelist at the award ceremony taking place on March 31st, 2015 at 8am at John Jay College in Manhattan.
This awards breakfast is the first of multiple ceremonies honoring CSR efforts in a variety of sectors, including Law and Accounting, Technology, Banking, Hospitality, Sports and Retail. The winners were chosen by the public.
Corporate Social Responsibility is now part of the DNA of many of the world’s leading companies. That’s why Capalino+Company has added a CSR practice – to help New York firms develop programs to give back their time, talent and resources to the communities in which they operate. And that’s why we are so pleased to sponsor this important award series to recognize and showcase the individuals who are leading the way in this important field.
Corporate Social Responsibility Panelists:
- Jeanne Mullgrav
- Executive Vice President for CSR, Capalino+Company
- Former NYC Commissioner for Youth & Commissioner for Youth & Development
- Adolfo Carrion
- Executive Vice President, Stagg Group
- Former Bronx Borough President
- Former adviser to President Obama
- Mitch Roschelle
- Partner & U.S. Real Estate Advisory Practice Leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Bruce Beal
- President & General Partner, Related Companies
- Errol Louis (Moderator)
- Political Anchor, NY1
Corporate Social Responsibility Award Winners for Housing, Construction and Real Estate:
- Bill Rudin – Vice Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Rudin Management Company
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Bruce Beal, Jr. – President & General Partner of Related Companies
Outstanding Corporate Achievement in the Preservation & Development of Affordable Housing
- Joseph Sitt – Chief Executive Officer of Thor Equities
Gateway Award for Outstanding Leadership in the Promotion & Improvement of New York’s Airports
- Andrea Olshan – Chief Executive Officer of Olshan Properties
Special Award for Corporate Achievement in Volunteerism
- Bill Dacunto – Executive Vice President of Operations of Silverstein Properties
Special Award for All-Around Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Rafael Cestero – President & Chief Executive Officer of the Community Preservation Corporation
Excellence in the Responsible Management of a Non-Profit Organization
- E. Bruce Barrett – Vice President for Architecture & Engineering of the NYC School Construction Authority
Outstanding Achievement in Sustainable Design for Public Schools
- Mitch Roschelle – Partner & U.S. Real Estate Advisory Practice Leader of PwC
Distinguished Service Award for Contributions to Public Education & Child Literacy
- Joseph Ienuso – Executive Vice President for Facilities & Operations of Columbia University
Excellence in the Promotion of Workplace Diversity Additional winners will be announced in the coming weeks.
To learn more about the honorees and the awards breakfast, visit City&State.
Want to Attend the Awards Ceremony?
The breakfast will take place:
Tuesday, March 31 – from 8 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
John Jay College
524 West 59th St. – 2nd Floor Dining Hall
See how Capalino+Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team, led by Jeanne Mullgrav, can help grow your business.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter here to keep up with the latest news in NYS.