City&State To Host Award Ceremony on September 17, 2015
Capalino+Company is honored to support City & State Reports Corporate Social Responsibility awards, which will host its fifth award ceremony for New York’s Healthcare, Hospitals and Pharmaceuticals sectors on Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 8 a.m. at Hunter College. The breakfast will consist of an award ceremony and a thought leadership panel.
This innovative breakfast series is part of a series of ceremonies honoring CSR efforts in a variety of sectors, including Law and Accounting, Technology, Banking, Hospitality, Sports and Retail. The winners were chosen by the public following a nomination process on City&State’s website.
Corporate Social Responsibility is now part of the DNA of many of the world’s leading companies. That’s why Capalino+Company has added a CSR practice – to help New York firms develop programs to invest their time, talent and resources in the communities in which they operate. And that’s why we are so pleased to sponsor this important award series to recognize and showcase the individuals who are leading the way in this important field.
Want to Attend the Awards Ceremony?
When: Thursday, September 17, 2015 from 8 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
Where: Hunter College, Main Building (68th and Lexington Ave), 3rd floor Dining Room.
City&State Contact: For more information contact Jasmin Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-442-1662.
RSVP: You must register in advance.
And the Winners Are…
- Robert Amler, Vice President & Dean, New York Medical College
- Frank Branchini, Chairman & CEO, Emblem Health
- Peter M. Fleischut M.D. , Associate Chief Innovation Officer, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Edward Fraser , Director of Community Relations, North Shore LIJ Health System
- Ben Geyerhahn, Founder & CEO, BeneStream
- Ann Goldman, Vice President for Non-DOE Members, United Federation of Teachers
- Steven Henry, Director, Treasury Investment Management, United Healthcare Group
- Mei Mei Hu, Co-CEO, United Biomedical, Inc.
- George Hulse, Vice President of External Affairs, Healthfirst
- Emma Li-Xu, Chairwoman, A&Z Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Anne Nolon, President & CEO, Hudson River Healthcare
- Paul Vitale, CEO, Brightpoint Health
- Arthur Webb, Group Leader, Arthur Webb Group
- Joseph B. Stamm, President/CEO, NYCHSRO/MedReview, Inc.
Save the Date!
- Hospitality, Gaming & Tourism – October 20, 2015 at Baruch College
- Sports, Entertainment & Television – November 4, 2015 at Baruch College
To learn more about the honorees and the awards breakfast, visit City&State Reports
Capalino+Company assists companies doing business in New York City in actively giving back their time, talent and resources to the communities in which they operate. Our team will help you create a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) agenda aligned with your company’s strengths and mission that boosts visibility and improves employee morale while strengthening connections to consumers and clients.
See how Capalino+Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team, led by Jeanne Mullgrav, can take your business to the next level.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter here to keep up with the latest news in NYS.