Co-Hosted with BritishAmerican Business in partnership with JetBlue
Join our lively discussion, geared to an international audience, on expanding into New York City. Hear directly from the top urban strategy firm in New York — as well as business leaders who have who have successfully accomplished this journey — on how to build your in-bound strategy. Our panel will share insights, do’s and don’ts, and unexpected, yet necessary, pivots due to the pandemic.
- Juliet Scott-Croxford, President, North America, Brompton Bicycle
- Travis Terry, President, Capalino
- Patrick Walsh, Managing Partner, Decoded
- Maja Gedosev, General Manager Europe, JetBlue (moderator)
- How do you know New York City is right for your business?
- What are the particular advantages of setting up in New York, when each U.S. State and region is so unique?
- As one of the most vibrant business hubs in the U.S. and even the world, how do you network and build brand identity successfully after expansion?
11:00 AM in New York | 4:00 PM in London