New York City and Los Angeles are on the cusp of an economic resurgence, and it is in our national interest to capitalize on this major opportunity to reinvigorate our economy in the short and long-term. As some of the most dynamic cities in the US, NYC and LA have a lot of economic opportunities for businesses, but getting things done can be complicated. How can we accelerate and rebuild the economy, while encouraging equity and inclusivity? This discussion will cover the work being done behind the scenes with government to continuously reinforce and strengthen NYC and LA’s economic resilience and global position.
Capalino is joined by EKA, Southern California’s leading government relations and strategic consulting firm, for this webinar.
• The current state of the market and creating business opportunities for long-term growth
• Major capital investments and policies
• Procurement opportunities and parameters (small business and MWBE rules)
• Surplus office space, economic development programs and tax incentives (M-CORE)
• Marcus Allen, Partner, EKA
• Kellie Hawkins, Partner, EKA
• Adam Buchanan, Principal, Capalino
• Travis Terry, President, Capalino (Moderator)