City&State To Host Third Award Ceremony on June 11, 2015
May 22, 2015- Capalino is honored to support City & State Reports Corporate Social Responsibility awards, which will host its third award ceremony for New York’s Banking, Finance & Insurance Services sector on Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 8 a.m. at Hunter College. The breakfast will consist of an award ceremony featuring remarks by New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer, Hunter College President Jennifer Raab and journalist and author Michael Wolff who will also moderate a thought leadership panel.
This innovative breakfast series is the third of multiple ceremonies honoring CSR efforts in a variety of sectors, including Law and Accounting, Technology, Banking, Hospitality, Sports and Retail. The winners were chosen by the public following a nomination process on City&State’s website.
Corporate Social Responsibility is now part of the DNA of many of the world’s leading companies. That’s why Capalino has added a CSR practice – to help New York firms develop programs to invest their time, talent and resources in the communities in which they operate. And that’s why we are so pleased to sponsor this important award series to recognize and showcase the individuals who are leading the way in this important field.
Want to Attend the Awards Ceremony?
When: Thursday, June 11, 2015 from 8 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
Where: Hunter College, Main Building (68th and Lexington Ave), 3rd floor Dining Room.
City&State Contact: For more information on sponsorships and congratulatory ads, contact Lissa Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-517-2741.
RSVP: You must register in advance.
Corporate Social Responsibility Award Winners for Banking, Finance & Insurance Services
- Patricia Harris – CEO, Bloomberg Philanthropies
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Keith Mestrich – President & CEO, Amalgamated Bank
Outstanding Leadership in Corporate Giving, Volunteerism & Consumer Education
- Edward Skyler – Executive VP for Global Public Affairs, Citigroup
- Ellen Melchionni – President, New York Insurance Association
Outstanding Achievement in Promoting Community Engagement throughout New York’s Insurance Industry
- Peter Hong – VP & Treasurer, Alcoa
Outstanding Leadership for Contributions to Education & Community Service
- Stephanie Thomas – VP, Carver Federal Savings Bank
Distinguished Service in Promoting Financial Literacy & Inclusion
- Judi Kende – VP & NY Market Leader, Enterprise Community Partners
Excellence in Promoting & Financing Sustainable & Affordable Housing in New York
- Corey Fernandes – Vice President, Business Development and Member Relations
Excellence in Promoting Community Engagement & Philanthropy
Save the Date!
- Technology, Telecommunications & New Media – July 29, 2015 at Hunter College
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals – September 10, 2015 at Baruch College
- Hospitality, Gaming & Tourism – October 7, 2015 at Baruch College
- Sports, Entertainment & Television – November 4, 2015 at Baruch College
To learn more about the honorees and the awards breakfast, visit City&State Reports
Capalino assists companies doing business in New York City in actively giving back their time, talent and resources to the communities in which they operate. Our team will help you create a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) agenda aligned with your company’s strengths and mission that boosts visibility and improves employee morale while strengthening connections to consumers and clients.
See how Capalino’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team, led by Jeanne Mullgrav, can take your business to the next level.
Corporate Social Responsibility Group
Sign up for our weekly newsletter here to keep up with the latest news in NYS.