City&State To Host Second Award Ceremony on April 22, 2015
April 9, 2015- Capalino is honored to support City & State Reports Corporate Social Responsibility awards, which will host its second award ceremony for New York’s Law, Consulting and Business Services sector on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 8 a.m. at Baruch College. The breakfast will consist of an award ceremony and a “Thought Leadership” panel emceed and moderated by Fox News Legal Commentator Arthur Aidala.
This innovative breakfast series is the second of multiple ceremonies honoring CSR efforts in a variety of sectors, including Law and Accounting, Technology, Banking, Hospitality, Sports and Retail. The first event, which took place on March 31st, honored leaders in Real Estate, Housing, and Construction. The winners were chosen by the public following a nomination process on City&State’s website.
For detailed coverage of the first event, check out our blog post.
Corporate Social Responsibility is now part of the DNA of many of the world’s leading companies. That’s why Capalino has added a CSR practice – to help New York firms develop programs to invest their time, talent and resources in the communities in which they operate. And that’s why we are so pleased to sponsor this important award series to recognize and showcase the individuals who are leading the way in this important field.
Want to Attend the Awards Ceremony?
When: April 22, 2015 from 8 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
Where: Baruch College
Newman Vertical Campus Conference Center
55 Lexington Avenue (at 24th Street) – 14th Floor, Room 14-220
New York, NY
City&State Contact: For more information on sponsorships and congratulatory ads, contact Lissa Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-517-2741.
RSVP: Tickets are complimentary for this event, but you must register in advance.
Award Winners for Law, Consulting and Business Services
- Kate Barton – Vice-Chair, Tax Services, Ernst & Young
Lifetime Achievement in Corporate Volunteerism, Philanthropy & Organizational Development
- Marc A. Landis – Managing Partner, Phillips Nizer
Distinguished Achievement in Legal & Community Services
- Richard N. Foster– Director Emeritus, McKinsey & Company
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Kenneth Bialkin– Partner, Skadden, Arps, Megher & Flom
- Judith Gallent– Partner & Head of Land Use Team, Bryan Cave
Distinguished Service in the Promotion of Educational & Non-Profit Institutions
- Stacey Slater– Firm-Wide Pro Bono Partner, Nixon Peabody
Outstanding Achievement in Protecting the Rights of At-Risk Populations
- Neil Braun – Dean, Lubin School of Business, Pace University
Outstanding Achievement in Promoting Environmental Sustainability through Education & Applied Management
- Jennifer Brunton, P.E. – Manager of Eco-System Services, The Louis Berger Group
Distinguished Service in the Promotion of Workforce Diversity
- William C. Silverman – Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
Special Leadership Award for All-Around Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility & the Law
- Johnny Cavaliero – Managing Director, Accenture
Excellence in the Promotion of Customer Service & Transparency for New York City Government
- Peter Neger – Partner, Morgan Lewis
Outstanding Leadership in the Promotion of Education & Public Service throughout the New York Region
- Christopher O’Hara – Partner, Colleran O’Hara & Mills
Excellence in the Promotion of Workplace Equity & General Corporate Ethics
- Jon Silvan, Jefrey Pollock & Jeffrey Plaut – Co-Founding Partners, Global Strategies Group
Distinguished Corporate Achievement in Education, Philanthropy & Community Service
- Michael Bogin – Principal, Sive Paget & Riesel
Outstanding Achievement in Protecting the Environment of Greater New York
- Eric Mower– Chairman & CEO, Eric Mower + Associates
Outstanding Lifetime Achievement in Sustainability, Corporate Volunteerism & Business Ethics
Save the Date!
- Banking, Asset Management & Insurance – June 11, 2015 at Hunter College
- Technology, Telecommunications & New Media – July 15, 2015
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals – September 10, 2015 at Baruch College
- Hospitality, Gaming & Tourism – October 7, 2015 at Baruch College
- Sports, Entertainment & Television – November 4, 2015 at Baruch College
To learn more about the honorees and the awards breakfast, visit City&State Reports
*This post has been updated to reflect the new dates of upcoming events.
Capalino assists companies doing business in New York City in actively giving back their time, talent and resources to the communities in which they operate. Our team will help you create a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) agenda aligned with your company’s strengths and mission that boosts visibility and improves employee morale while strengthening connections to consumers and clients.
See how Capalino’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team, led by Jeanne Mullgrav, can take your business to the next level.
Corporate Social Responsibility Group
Sign up for our weekly newsletter here to keep up with the latest news in NYS.