- Governor Cuomo Advises Consumers About New Protections for Grieving Families Targeted by Debt Collectors
- Governor Cuomo Announces State Historic Preservation Board Recommends 17 Nominations for State and National Registers of Historic Places
- Governor Cuomo and Long Island Senators: No Tax Cap – No Deal!
- Governor Cuomo Directs State Police Hate Crimes Unit to Assist In Investigation into Racist Graffiti on MTA Buses
- Governor Cuomo Announces Statewide Efforts to Deliver Millions of Meals to Older New Yorkers
Attorney General Letitia James
- Attorney General James Files Nation’s Most Comprehensive Suit Against Opioid Distributors And Manufacturers
- Attorney General James Takes Action To Protect Liberian Residents Of New York
State Comptroller DiNapoli
- State Contract and Payment Actions in February, March 28, 2019
- New York State Comptroller DiNapoli: Wall Street Profits Rose in 2018, But Bonuses Fell, March 26, 2019
This Week in New York State Government
Get The Latest From Capalino! Sign up for our free weekly newsletter for a roundup of top news and appointments from New York City and State government straight to your inbox every Friday. Click here to subscribe to Affairs+Appointments.