- Governor Cuomo Advises Consumers About New Protections for Grieving Families Targeted by Debt Collectors
- Governor Cuomo Announces State Historic Preservation Board Recommends 17 Nominations for State and National Registers of Historic Places
- Governor Cuomo and Long Island Senators: No Tax Cap – No Deal!
- Governor Cuomo Directs State Police Hate Crimes Unit to Assist In Investigation into Racist Graffiti on MTA Buses
- Governor Cuomo Announces Statewide Efforts to Deliver Millions of Meals to Older New Yorkers
Attorney General Letitia James
- Attorney General James Files Nation’s Most Comprehensive Suit Against Opioid Distributors And Manufacturers
- Attorney General James Takes Action To Protect Liberian Residents Of New York
State Comptroller DiNapoli
- State Contract and Payment Actions in February, March 28, 2019
- New York State Comptroller DiNapoli: Wall Street Profits Rose in 2018, But Bonuses Fell, March 26, 2019
Get The Latest From Capalino+Company! Sign up for our free weekly newsletter for a roundup of top news and appointments from New York City and State government straight to your inbox every Friday. Click here to subscribe to Affairs+Appointments.