- Governor Cuomo: NY Plans COVID Vaccine Mandate for State Employees; Health Care Workers
- Governor Cuomo Signs Legislation Expanding Insurance Coverage for Personal Cell Phones
- Governor Cuomo Signs Homerun Legislation Designating Baseball as the Official Sport of New York
- Governor Cuomo Picks MTA Construction Chief Janno Lieber to Be Acting Chairman
Attorney General Letitia James
- Attorney General James Announces Public Comment Period on Affinity Health Plan, Inc. Proposed Sale of its Assets to Molina Healthcare, Inc.
- Attorney General James Announces Proposed $26 Billion Global Agreement with Opioid Distributors/Manufacturer
- Attorney General James Reaches $1.1 Billion Agreement with Big Three Distributors to Treat and Prevent Opioid Use in NYS