Mayor de Blasio
- Mayor de Blasio Signs COVID-19 Relief Package Into Law
- Mayor de Blasio Outlines Plan for Phase One of New York City’s Reopening
- Mayor de Blasio Signs Relief Bills for Commercial Tenants, Small Businesses
- Council Members Push Bill to Use Streets, Plazas for Outdoor Dining
- When Can NYC Place Someone Under Forced Quarantine?
- Mayor de Blasio Announces ‘Take Care Initiative’ to Help New Yorkers Safely Separate
- Mayor de Blasio Appoints Annabel Palma as Test & Trace Corps’ Lead Equity Officer
- Mayor de Blasio, First Lady McCray Join with DJ David Guetta to Support COVID-19 Relief with Virtual Charity Event
- Emergency Executive Order 115
- Council Votes to Require Contact Tracing Reporting
- Speaker Corey Johnson, Council Member Antonio Reynoso and NYC Restaurant Owners Announce Outdoor Dining Legislation
- New York City Council Releases Recommendations for Opening NYC Beaches Safely
- Comptroller Stringer Calls on City to Publicly Release Antibody Testing Data
- Comptroller Stringer: Re-start New York City Capital Program to Jumpstart Economic Recovery
Get The Latest From Capalino+Company! Sign up for our free weekly newsletter for a roundup of top news and appointments from New York City and State government straight to your inbox every Friday. Click here to subscribe to Affairs+Appointments.