Capalino’s Economic Development and Tax Incentives practice helps companies to develop strategies for maximizing public support for their corporate relocations and investments. From innovative start-ups looking to open a new office and access talent, to manufacturing and industrial companies evaluating real estate and workforce options, to established companies looking to rethink their headquarters strategy to align with new corporate goals, Capalino’s team of experienced economic development practitioners can help.
- Discretionary Tax Incentives
- As-of-Right Tax Incentives
- Talent Strategy, Workforce Development and Academic Partnerships
- Private Sector Partnerships and Ecosystem Support
- Location Advisory, Site Selection, and Real Estate Strategy Services
- Opportunity Zone Program Advisory