We combine technical advice with an effective government and community relations strategy to help you achieve your goals.
Capalino+Company has a strong track record helping the most well-known companies in the real estate industry succeed in New York City. Our comprehensive suite of services allows us to serve our clients in every stage of their project, helping them to identify and unlock opportunities, navigate challenges and mitigate risks.
Our experienced team will help your company quickly secure construction permits, obtain zoning and numerous land use approvals, work effectively with communities and elected officials and formulate affordable and supportive housing strategies. Our team consists of former senior officials in various government agencies, including the Department of City Planning, Department of Buildings, Board of Standards & Appeals and the New York City Council.
Get in touch today to see how Capalino+Company can help.
Our Real Estate Services
- Affordable and Supportive Housing Development Services
- Acquisition and Lease Strategy
- Agency Resolution and Permitting
- Commercial Brokerage
- Community Relations and Mobilization
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Financial Analysis
- Land Use and Zoning Analysis
- Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBEs)
- Tenant and Landlord Strategy
- Uniform Land Use Review Procedure (ULURP) Approval and Zoning Text Amendments
- Variances and Special Permits
- Axis Group
- Chelsea Market
- Douglaston Development
- Essex Crossing
- Georgetown Companies
- Industry City Associates
- Jamestown Properties
- The Knickerbocker Hotel
- M&H Realty
- Millenium Partners
- Related Companies
- Rudin Management
- Silverstein Development
- Taconic Investment Partners
- Witkoff Group
- Young Woo & Associates