New York has become a national leader in the technology and innovation fields, creating thousands of jobs, attracting a large amount of capital to new businesses, and enticing incredibly smart and eager new talent. This development is contributing to key economic growth and leaving the city well-positioned for future progress in this industry.
As our elected officials, businesses, educational leaders, and NYC residents are transitioning to a new phase of this pandemic, we have an extraordinary opportunity to engage the tech sector to help build a better future for our city.
On May 4, 2022, join Capalino President Travis Terry and Tech:NYC CEO Jason Clark for our next “The Future of New York” webinar series as we explore future trends and address critical challenges and solutions for recovery.
- What have we learned from the pandemic?
- Changing nature of work/telecommuting
- Changing expectations of public services
- Technology innovation in citizen services
- IoT (Internet of Things), Operational Technologies
- Smart Infrastructure including Universal Broadband
- Data, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence
- PropTech, Commercial Real Estate Technology (CRETech)
- Attracting and retaining talent, workforce development, training, and education
- MWBE in technology
- Technology opportunity in selling to NYC government