Corporate Social Responsibility is now part of the DNA of many of the world’s leading companies. That’s why we are thrilled to support City&State’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Awards, an innovative breakfast series that recognizes individuals for their commitment to CSR.
On Thursday, July 28, City&State recognized outstanding corporate citizens for their work in sustainability – from the construction, energy, transportation and food industries and beyond. The event featured keynote remarks by Daniel A. Zarrilli, Senior Director of Climate Policy and Programs and Chief Resilience Officer at New York City Mayor’s Office. The breakfast event at New York University also featured a thought leadership panel discussion moderated by Kevin V.G. Wells of Nima Hunter on trends in sustainability.
This year’s honorees for sustainability are:
- Yamandou Alexander, Founder and CEO, GoGreenRide
- Bank Leumi
- Joanne S. Barry, Executive Director & CEO, NYSSCPA
- Dan Bena, Senior Director, Global Operations, PepsiCo, Inc.
- Gene Boniberger, Senior Vice President / Director of Building Operations, Rudin Management Company, Inc.
- Carlton Brown, Principal, Direct Invest Development, LLC
- Jim Caiola and David Salama, Proprietors, Tavern on the Green
- City Parks Foundation
- Robert DeScenza, Co-President, Thornton Tomasetti
- Daphne Earp, VP of Ecosystem Partnerships, Yext
- Randall K. Edington, Executive Vice President and Chief Nuclear Office, Arizona Public Service Company
- Adam Eskin, Founder, Dig Inn
- Gary Fescine, Global Director of Facilities Operations, BlackRock
- Great Performances
- Sam Hazen, Culinary Director, Blue Water Grill & BR Guest Hospitality
- I. Javette Hines, SVP, Citi Supply Chain Development, Inclusion, and Sustainability Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC), Citi
- Hervé Houdré, General Manager, InterContinental New York Barclay
- Kathryn Hurley, General Counsel, Markerbot Industries
- Dal LaManga, CEO, IceStone
- Sara Lindenfeld, Sustainability Analyst, JetBlue Airlines
- Jennifer Mitchell, Executive Director, Sustainable South Bronx
- Joshua Mohrer, NYC General Manager, Uber
- Brian Owens, Co-Founder, Crave Fishbar
- Jessica Prata, Assistant Vice President, Environmental Stewardship, Columbia University
- The New York Botanical Garden
- St. John’s University
- Richard F. Stott, Principal, Stott Architecture
- Jason Tillis, President, Imperial Bag & Paper Co., LLC
Capalino assists companies doing business in New York City in actively giving back their time, talent and resources to the communities in which they operate.
To see how Capalino’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team, led by Jeanne Mullgrav, can take your business to the next level, contact Jeanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Social Responsibility Group