MWBE NYC provides subscribers with access to vital information including weekly announcements and RFP notices for businesses that are seeking MWBE assistance.
Workshops & Trainings
- Certification Workshop
January 28, 6 PM – 7:30 PM
- Certification Webinar
Session I – January 29, 3 PM – 5 PM
- For Construction Firms: Marketing Your Business to Government
February 18, 10 AM – 12:30 PM
- Selling to Government
February 10, 10 AM – 12 PM
- SBA Presents: Government Contracting
January 22, 3 PM – 5 PM
As a reminder, TD Bank is hosting the following event:
5 Boro Chamber of Commerce 1st Annual MWBE Awards
Schimmel Center @ Pace University
3 Spruce Street, New York, NY 10038
Each chamber of commerce is honoring one woman and one minority business owner from their borough.
2. Let us know your thoughts: The City has release the First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2015 Compliance Report on the MWBE Program, here is the link to the report.
Key points mentioned in this report:
- Between July 2014 and September 2015, SBS certified 76 new MWBEs and recertified 85 MWBEs, bringing the total number of City-certified MWBEs to 3,755 as of October 1, 2014.
- In this quarter, MWBEs were awarded over $175 million in prime contracts, and $14.1 million in subcontracts.
For additional information about MWBE NYC or to sign up for our directory and alerts, feel free to contact Tunisha W. Walker at (212) 616-5837.