City&State To Host Fourth Award Ceremony on July 29, 2015
We are delighted to support City & State Reports Corporate Social Responsibility awards, which will host its fourth award ceremony for New York’s Technology, Telecommunications and New Media sectors on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 8 a.m. at Hunter College. The breakfast consists of an award ceremony featuring remarks by Minerva Tantoco, Chief Technology Officer of NYC, and Jay Hershenson, Senior Vice Chancellor of CUNY and a “Thought Leadership” panel moderated by Andrew Rasiej, Founder of Personal Democracy Forum.
George Fontas, Executive Vice President of Capalino+Company, will serve on the panel, joining Neil Giacobbi of AT&T and Guy Franklin of Israeli Mapped in NY.
Jeanne Mullgrav, Executive Vice President of Capalino+Company and leader of our Corporate Social Responsibility team, will also be in attendance.
We congratulate our client Airbnb who will be honored for Outstanding Disaster Relief Support in New York & Worldwide.
This innovative breakfast series is the fourth of multiple ceremonies honoring CSR efforts in a variety of sectors, including Law and Accounting, Technology, Banking, Hospitality, Sports and Retail. The winners were chosen by the public following a nomination process on City&State’s website.
Want to Attend the Awards Ceremony?
When: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 from 8:00am to 10:15am
Where: Hunter College, Main Building (68th and Lexington Avenue), 3rd floor Dining Room.
RSVP: You must register in advance
City&State Contact: For more information on sponsorships and congratulatory ads, contact Lissa Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-517-2741.
Corporate Social Responsibility Award Winners:
- David Hantman – Global Head of Public Policy, Airbnb
Outstanding Disaster Relief Support in New York & Worldwide
- Timothy Armstrong – Chairman & CEO, AOL
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Stanley Litow – Vice President of Corporate Citizenship & Corporate Affairs, IBM
- John Sabey – President, Sabey
Outstanding Achievement in Promoting Energy Sustainability for the Internet Economy & Collaborative Genomic Research
- Max Haot – President & CEO, Livestream
Broadcaster Award for Innovation in Technology and New Media
- Neil Capel – Founder & Chairman, Sailthru
Vanguard Award for Innovating a 21st-Century Workplace at Sailthru
- Julie Chun – Senior Director of Human Resources, IAC
Special Leadership Award for Excellence in Promoting Workplace Diversity in New York’s Technology
- Jessica Klein – Open Web Designer, Bocoup
Excellence in Promoting Community Engagement, Education & Transparency through Technology
- Lou Kerner – Manager, The Israel Syndicate
Outstanding Innovations in Community Engagement through Social Media
- John Katzman – CEO, The Noodle Companies LLC
Outstanding Achievement in Promoting Education & Student Safety through Innovation & Technology
- Darryl Ramesy – Business Development Manager & Technical Strategist for State & Local Governments, Juniper Networks
Outstanding Achievement in Community Engagement, Education & the Promotion of Supply-Chain Ethics
- Thomas Devito – Vice President & General Manager of NY & NJ, AT&T
Excellence in Volunteerism, Education & Community Engagement
Save the Date!
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals – September 10, 2015 at Baruch College
- Hospitality, Gaming & Tourism – October 7, 2015 at Baruch College
- Sports, Entertainment & Television – November 4, 2015 at Baruch College
To learn more about the honorees and the awards breakfast, visit City&State Reports
Capalino+Company assists companies doing business in New York City in actively giving back their time, talent and resources to the communities in which they operate. Our team will help you create a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) agenda aligned with your company’s strengths and mission that boosts visibility and improves employee morale while strengthening connections to consumers and clients.
See how Capalino+Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team, led by Jeanne Mullgrav, can take your business to the next level.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter here to keep up with the latest news in NYS.