Capalino, the leading urban strategy firm, is seeking a growth-oriented Marketing Associate to work across multiple practice groups and client engagements. We are experts in cities, combining knowledge in real estate, lobbying, strategic planning, market research, financing, social impact, clean energy, and sustainability.
The Marketing Associate will work with the Head of Marketing to develop and execute integrated marketing and communications plans across traditional, digital, and social media platforms. This position will create and distribute positive branding messages and collateral for the company’s various industry groups which include real estate, technology, sustainability, nonprofits, healthcare, entertainment & tourism, lobbying, finance, business strategy, and emerging industries such as cannabis and cryptocurrency. The Marketing Associate will also work to develop Capalino’s vision and supports the firm’s overall goals. Finally, the Marketing Associate is expected to play a meaningful, active, and thoughtful role in the company’s culture looking out for employees and working as a team.
- Collaborates with sales and industry groups to develop marketing initiatives across all channels, including thought leadership, social, branding, and events.
- Identifies target clients and markets.
- Advises internal teams and clients on marketing, business development and communication strategy; manage day-to-day operations of multiple projects at once to deliver measurable results for sustained success.
- Strategize and conduct business development and outreach, identify revenue-generating opportunities among existing clients and new prospects.
- Collects and compiles client feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for review by company management and leadership.
- Collects and maintains marketing analytics required to track, review, and modify performance of marketing initiatives.
- Forecasts and analyzes sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance; prepares and presents reports summarizing information; makes recommendations based on analysis.
- Assists with writing content for social and thought leadership pieces.
- Develops and distributes materials related to sales, training, and marketing.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Act as an example to employees: mentoring and coaching junior staff
- Support company’s vision and goals both externally and internally
- Commit to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, while incorporating respectful communication, teamwork, and employee participation
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment across client engagements and activities
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Self-starter who shows a high-level of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be a team player and collaborate with colleagues to come up with creative solutions
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong project and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with customer relationship software management solutions (CRM); preferably Hubspot and SalesForce
- Experience in New York City or State
- Familiar with selling professional/consulting services
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Communications, and or Marketing or related fields
- At least three-five years of related experience.