We combine technical advice with an effective government and community relations strategy to achieve your goals.
At Capalino+Company, we are well-versed in the challenges and opportunities of today’s complex nonprofit arena. We have a proven track record in providing nonprofit advisory services to many of New York City’s nonprofit organizations, including Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservatory, Friends of the High Line, Food Bank for New York City, and Scenic Hudson, as well as other diverse groups.
Under the leadership of Jeanne Mullgrav, former Commissioner of the NYC Department of Youth and Community Development (DYCD), and with support from our diverse and distinguished team, we bring unparalleled experience in nonprofit consulting services. Our broad network of relationships, unrivaled knowledge of New York City, and a deep understanding of government agency procedures and processes, allows us to deliver a variety of nonprofit consulting services under one roof.
Get in touch today to see how Capalino+Company can help you achieve your nonprofit goals.
Our Nonprofit Advisory Services:
- Business Development, RFP and Funds Procurement Support
- Budget Advocacy
- Capacity Building and Program Development
- Community Relations and Mobilization
- Contingency/Sustainability Planning
- Digital Strategy and Communications Management
- Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
- Land Use and Real Estate Strategy
- Regulatory Support
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservatory
- Citizens Committee for New York City
- Friends of the High Line
- Food Bank for New York City
- Scenic Hudson
- Young Women’s Leadership Network